7.29.2012

Amazing


This weekend was amazing.  Just simple, casual time spent together as a family. Laughter, swimming, popcorn- good old American Summer Fun! I feel like I really connected with the kids on so many levels. My heart is full of love tonight, and swelling. As I kissed all four of their little heads goodnight, I couldn't help but want to wake them up, continue the weekend, so it would not end. It was a fleeting thought, but felt good. It feels good to be surrounded in so much joy. 

3 comments:

David Smith said...

Excellent article.very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thank you so much for providing important information.
unique backpacks for boys

avg-retail.com said...

Thank you for sharing this blog, It is an amazing blog, I am really impressed by your blog, It’s really useful www.avg.com/retail

www.avg.com/activate


Ever Lighten said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work custom hang tags